Nothing brings in December like a beautiful snowy day!! It's really not that cold today, around 40 I think--well, that's not cold to me...LOL... I grew up in Illinois after all. I have some yummy beef stew in my crockpot, which makes the house smell sooo good right now, and I plan to make Kelli's cream cheese banana bread for my dear husband for dessert.
I stopped at Wal-Mart today for a few things, and bought some New York strip steaks they had marked down. So, I will make those tomorrow night, with baked potatoes, noodles, and some dinner rolls.
I really need to give my bathroom a good scrubbing, but I'm feeling a headache coming on, so I think I will lay down for a bit. Be back on soon....
1 comment:
Christina, hope all is well!!!
Kelli's banana bread is AWESOME!
Come back soon.
Julieann
Post a Comment