Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Wednesday!!!

I'm trying desperately to upload some pics today....blogger is being unkind to me...grrrrrrr!!!

My kids went back to school on Monday, and things are slowly getting back to normal. I spent the day with my cute hubby--we had lunch at Pizza Hut, and made a quick trip to the grocery store. We stopped at Kroger for some basics--toilet paper, cat food, etc...but we went down the beauty aisle and I noticed they had kids shampoo on clearance. We bought two bottles of Suave kids Smoothers for $1.24...two bottles of Loreal for kids at 1.90 each--that was half price!! And we bought VO5 shampoo marked down to .63 cents. Very good deals!!

I have some beef stew in my crockpot, so that will be for dinner. And I will make some dinner rolls to go with that.

We had a wonderful Christmas and New Year--I can't wait to share some photos on here!! I will try again tonight to get them posted.

1 comment:

Julieann said...

Hi Christina--it sounds like you had a nice day with your husband--and your dinner sounds yummy:) Have you ever tried using photbucket or Flickr for your photos--sometimes it is easier to load using those URL's when blogger is being mean...:)

Julieann