
Wow! Where does the time go? My children go back to school on Monday, as in this Monday August the 3rd!!
They will be in different schools this year. Luke will be starting 4th grade, and Harrison will begin 6th grade (so he's in middle school now). We have been so busy this week trying to get everything they need, school supplies, school clothes...oh, and band. At the end of 5th grade, Harrison tried out for band...he was very interested in playing the saxophone...so that's what he tried out for, and got it!! There were only six positions open for alto sax...and he got one of them. We were very excited for him.
Here's the thing though...saxophone is one of the instruments not provided by the school..so we had to buy one!! They are very expensive!
I have to admit I love shopping for school supplies! When they have paper, and notebooks, and folders on sale at wal-mart, it makes me a happy girl. I always stock up on stuff I need for home too--I love to have everything I need for my Home Notebook too.
I know my posting on here has been very sporadic--I'm going to try and make time to post at least once a week from now on. Happy Weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment