Monday, January 18, 2010

Baked Italian Chicken!!

The sweet Julieann from My Daily Life as a Wife and Mother, has requested this recipe for my baked Italian parmesan chicken. It is very simple, and you can get the kids in the kitchen to help too. Let me know if you like it:

Use 4 boneless chicken breasts

Smother them with butter

Combine a mixture of Italian bread crumbs and parmesan cheese on a plate. Generously coat the chicken in the bread crumb mixture ~~ The boys and I do this assembly-line style. :o)

Bake chicken for 1 hour at 400 degrees. When there is 15 minutes remaining, add 1-2 tlbs. of pasta sauce on each chicken breast and 1 slice of mozzarella or provolone cheese on each one as well. Finish baking the 15 minutes, or until the cheese is nicely melted. You can add more parmesan cheese on top if you like. :o) Enjoy!!

I remembered to take pictures when they were all done:





My hubby's plate ~ we had chicken, mashed potatoes, mustard greens,& dinner rolls.

1 comment:

Julieann said...

Oh, they look fantastic! Thank you for sharing the recipe. I am going shopping tomorrow, so I will be sure to add this to my list:) Thank you so much!

Julieann