I have not been very happy with the school lunches lately, so I decided it would be better that I pack my children's lunches as much as possible. I came across this website~
EasyLunchBoxes~and just fell in love with them. I was thrilled when they came in the mail! You get a 4-pack of lunch boxes with assorted color lids. You can also order coolers for them to go in. I just ordered my second set (I use them for work too) and I wanted the olive green cooler this time. :) I took some pics of some of lunches I made so far, the kids are really enjoying taking these to school
Sandwich with Turkey & White American cheese & mayo (lettuce & tomato in baggie), pretzels and goldfish, Strawberries and Blueberries, and a String Cheese

Sandwich with Turkey & White American cheese & mustard (lettuce in separate baggie)
Strawberries, and a Mini Cupcake (Plus a Capri-Sun)

No comments:
Post a Comment