Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Back to Normal!!

I'm finally feeling better--my goodness what a horrible cold that was!! I'm off today and tomorrow, and I have a To-Do list that's a mile long. Thank heavens my husband is with me today to help out. These are the errands we have already done this morning:
  1. Library-return Harrison's books
  2. Return DVD's
  3. Post Office
  4. 2 separate banks
  5. Grocery Store--just for cat food

Right now he has went out to get his haircut, then we will go out for some lunch--just the two of us. :o)

I have a TON of laundry to do, I need to vacuum, sweep & mop the floors, clean the bathroom, etc., etc....LOL

And of course pick up the kids from school at 3:00pm...luckily I already have a plan for dinner. Tonight we are having Ham, Baked Sweet Potatoes, macaroni & cheese, and some dinner rolls. Yummy!! It's good to have an appetite again.

I will be visiting my favorite blogs soon--thanks for stopping by!!

Have a Happy Wednesday!!

2 comments:

Tammi said...

It is so good to hear that you are feeling better!

Too bad you live so far away or you would have company for supper tonight. lol

Oh, by the way, Happy Anniversary!

Julieann said...

I am so glad you are feeling better:) Isn't it fun to get back into the swing of things--and that is so neat you have hubby home to help--and to have lunch with today--Enjoy it--I know you will:)

Your dinner sounds so good----

Julieann