Wow! I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted--I knew this month would be busy, but my goodness I feel like I've been going nonstop. How is it that we can go and go, and still manage to not get everything done?!
Jesse and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary on the 9th!! Yay!! My Mom watched the boys for us, and we had a nice dinner out together at Red Lobster, one of our favorites--we never miss "endless shrimp" time...LOL
Also, Jesse turned 39 on October 21st--he did not want a party this year. So, instead I cooked a very nice meal for the four of us. We had filet mignon, baked potatoes, broccoli & cheese, and dinner rolls, and of course birthday cake! I bought him a GPS system for his birthday, he has been asking for one for a long time, so he was very happy. :O)
I have such good news to share--two weeks ago, the boys got their first semester report cards--and they both got straight A's--I am SOOO very proud of them!! God has blessed me with such amazing children!!
There's another birthday I've had to think about it. My very best friend Jennifer will celebrate her birthday this Saturday--now she lives very far from me now, way out in Arizona. I 've already bought her gift, but I will probably have to ship it 2-day Air so it gets there in time. One day I will post all about this wonderful friend of mine--she is so dear to me!!
Well, I need to pick up my kids from school, and head to Wal-mart--tomorrow is Halloween, and I haven't even bought candy yet!! I really need some more hours in my day...LOL
Have a great weekend, and a safe Halloween!!
1 comment:
My husband's birthday is tomorrow! He is a Halloween baby.
Glad to hear your boys are doing so well in school.
Have a great evening.
P.S. If you find out how to get more time in your day let me know. lol
Post a Comment