Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Yay!! October has arrived!


I love October, it is my favorite month!! It really is starting to feel like fall now....and we have so many things to celebrate too. On October 9th, Jesse and I will celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary!! We don't have anything big planned, just the two of us and a yummy dinner at Red Lobster (our favorite)...then Jesse's birthday is the 21st...he really gets spoiled this time of year...((GIGGLES))

This past weekend we all went on a little road trip to Owenton, KY...which is about an hour north of Lexington. It's really out in the country...I couldn't even find a hotel there..we had to stay in the next town over. But it was so beautiful, full of rolling hills--we gone to see Sara Evans in concert (country music star)...it was set at an outdoor stage, smack dab in the middle of a vineyard. The show was great...now I'm not big on country music at all...but she is truly amazing, (and hubby's favorite).

My kids are on Fall break this week, so it's nice to have them home with me. I have alot to catch up on...the LAUNDRY is first on my list, second MY CAR!!...goodness gracious...that's the only downfall when it comes to taking trips...the mess it leaves behind.

I'm off to get started..


2 comments:

Tammi said...

Good to hear you had a good time and made it back safely.

Kelli said...

Happy October! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
~Kelli