Thursday, November 6, 2008

Clean Sweep Time!!

I am so sick of clutter! Piles of stuff here and there--makes me crazy!! I switched days with another co-worker, so I have a nice 4-day weekend. I'm still a bit tired after working friday, saturday, sunday, & tuesday--did I mention that I work 12-hour shifts?!

But I really need this time to put my house in order--I'm a little overwhelmed, not even sure where to begin. I've been trying to get some inspiration from some of my books and magazines. I have this great book by Emilie Barnes "Cleaning Up the Clutter". I think I need to sit down and make a plan, instead of just jumping in head first..LOL

I have to make a quick trip to Wal-mart first to get some cleaning & laundry supplies, and a few groceries, and then I will begin my mission. ;0)

2 comments:

Julieann said...

12 hours shifts?? Bless your heart:)

OHHH, I love going to Walmart and jumping in to get ready to clean--How fun.

I can not wait to hear all about your progress.

Julieann

Tammi said...

I worked 12 hours yesterday and it just about killed me. I can't imagine doing that every day!

I use www.flylady.net. I would never survive if I did not use her ideas.

Hope you got a lot done today.