Sunday, August 24, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - August 25

I'm so excited to participate in my first Menu Plan Monday!! Thank you Laura for hosting this, I can't wait to see everyone's menu for this week. :o) So, here's mine:

Monday: Stuffed green peppers, mashed potatoes, green beans, dinner rolls


Tuesday: Cheddarwurst, Fried Potatoes, Homemade Mac & Cheese


Wednesday: Baked Honey Mustard Chicken, Broccoli-Cheese Rice & Salad


Thursday: Chili


Friday: (Kids Choice) Either pizza or KFC



Saturday: Baked Penne Pasta with Meatballs, Salad, & Garlic Bread


Sunday: Roast, Veggies, & a special dessert (not sure yet)



Thanks to everyone who came for a visit, please come back anytime!! :o)



Blessings,

Christina

4 comments:

Brooke said...

welcome to MPM!!! :) i love stuffed peppers!

Katy said...

Yum!!! :)

I work Wednesday to Wednesday with my menus....LOL.
I hope you enjoy MPM though!!!! :)

Tammi said...

Great looking menu. I am also interested in the Amish and enjoy reading the same authors you do. I have two books right now that I have to read by Beverly Lewis.

Julieann said...

OHHH--YUM!! Your menu looks so good!!

Happy MPM!

Julieann