Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy Saturday!!

It's been quite a busy day around here, but I'm so happy with how much I've accomplished today. I cooked a yummy breakfast for my family this morning with eggs, bacon, & biscuits--then immediately started making my to do list. My husband took care of one thing on my list--cleaning the litter box (thanks honey!!)--did I mention yet that we have five cats!...LOL

So far I have done two loads of laundry, swept & mopped the kitchen, cleaned the counters and stove, unloaded and loaded the dishwasher, vacuumed every room!!, dusted in the dining room and living room,....and I know there's more--it's a little fuzzy right now..((giggles))...but I don't mind at all. I love to clean--and keep a nice home for my family.

I still have a few more things to work on today...I have my bathroom & kitchen curtains in the washer right now..and I need to tidy up our bedroom too. I was hoping to get some baking done as well, I found a recipe for Berry-Topped Cupcakes at Taste of Home that I wanted to try, if I get time to make them I will post some pictures.

Hope all of you are having a wonderful weekend!!





1 comment:

Kelli said...

It sounds like you have gotten lots accomplished! Happy Labor Day weekend!
~Kelli