Monday, September 1, 2008

MPM- Happy Labor Day!!



Menu for the week:

Monday: (Grilling out for Labor Day)- Kabobs with chicken, steak, mushrooms, tomatoes--corn, & salad

Tuesday: BBQ Cheddar Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, hominy, & dinner rolls

Wednesday: Hamburger & mushroom gravy (courtesy of my good friend Julieann), rice, green beans, & salad

Thursday: Chicken quesadillas, spanish rice, refried beans, & guacamole

Friday: (Kids Choice)

Saturday: Aloha Burgers, homemade french fries

Sunday: Roast with potatoes & carrots, creamy macaroni & cheese, salad, & hawaiian sweet rolls

To see more menus, head over to the Organizing Junkie! And I want to wish everyone a very Happy Labor Day!! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Stephani Lindsey said...

I'm hoping the Spinach Lasagna turns out well! It looks so easy! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Tammi said...

I noticed several people are having meatloaf this week. It must be something in the air! lol

I love your Wednesday meal. Yum.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Anonymous said...

You have a great menu! Have a fabulous week!

Allie
Learningtobefrugal.com