Thursday
Last night's dinner we had meatball subs--now this was not on my menu for this week, but I had such a craving for it. I love to let them simmer all day in the crock pot, it makes them that much yummier!!
Here is my sandwich all ready with melted mozzarella cheese.....mmmm good. :o)
It's been a very fun day...I met one of my friends for lunch at the Olive Garden, then we just had to go shopping...and somehow we end up spending all of our time at Bath & Body Works--it's an addiction I tell ya...it's right up there with diet Coke and chocolate. :0)
2 comments:
I can totally relate about bath and body--isn't that just a wonderful store. Your dinner sounds delicious--and your lunch too:)
Have a great Evening!!
Julieann
I so love meatball subs but I am the only one here that does. That sandwich looks so good.
When I go to Bath and Body I can never decide on what scent to get. There are so many things to choose from, and so many that smell so good! lol
Post a Comment