Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Thursday!!

Wow, yesterday was one busy day! You know those days where you don't stop from morning till night, and somehow you still don't get everything done. ;o) The kids' school is having a fundraiser right now, so I needed to stop in there early to drop off the money and order forms. After I picked them up, Harrison was asking if we could stop at the library so he could pick out some books - how could I say no to that...LOL

From there we went to Blockbuster to return their Wii games, so I decided to rent some girly movies for myself, I chose these:















The only one I haven't seen is The Jane Austen book club. Has anyone watched this movie yet? I will probably watch this one first.
Anyway, we got home right around 5:00, so the boys started homework while I worked on dinner. Last night I made
Julieann's hamburger & mushroom gravy, with homemade mashed potatoes, green beans, & garlic bread. My DH had to work late, so I kept his warm till he got home, this is his plate all ready for him....














I have a few errands today - I need to fill my gas tank (again!), stop at the post office, and I know there's more...I'll have to look at my to do list for today. I am hoping to participate in Show and Tell tomorrow. I already have something planned for that.

Thank you for visiting today, please leave a comment, so I can visit your site as well. I've really enjoyed meeting such wonderful ladies on here. :o)

2 comments:

Tammi said...

That looks so good! I can taste it right now. lol Let me know if you make the cake and if you liked it or not.

Kelli said...

YUM! Your dinner looks delicious! I haven't seen The Jane Austen Book Club either. My girls and I watched Pride and Prejudice last night. :0)
~Kelli