Yay, it's Friday!! Time for some show and tell fun!! Stop over at Kelli's for more wonderful entries! So today I want to share some pictures from our bedroom, most importantly our headboard!! It is the neatest thing! Several years ago, I told my husband I wanted a picket fence headboard, I had seen one once in a magazine, and I thought "we could make one of those". We bought all the supplies and got started--the pickets were straight, and I asked if he could make corners on them--we attached the posts on the ends, and picked out some post tops.
There are two boards in the back going horizontally, that keep everything secure. And it was simply attached to the bed frame.
We painted the whole thing a bright white...and then attached the flowers...
I bought all of the flowers from Hobby Lobby, and they were stapled onto the back....the whole room has a very outdoor/tropical look...with alot of palm trees...
I got this cute clock and frame set from a yard sale for $3.00! And I put the boys' Christmas picture from last year in it. So cute!!
Thank you so much for looking at my show & tell!! Hope everyone that stops by has a wonderful and safe weekend!!~Christina
7 comments:
You two are very handy. That turned out really great.
Your two little guys are cute.
What a creative idea! It turned out very nice!
How neat! That white really pops!
How cute to have flowers on your fence!
Manuela
Whata prett bedroom and a clever idea!
Kathy
Hi, what sweet little babes you have. Great idea for the headboard. Like the garden theme.
blessings,
Debbie
How cute! You done a great job!
Post a Comment