I totally love being a girl!...I love being a wife, and taking care of my husband...I love being a Mom, there's no greater joy than caring for my children and making them happy. I enjoy shopping for clothes, shoes, make-up, jewelry, purses, etc., etc..LOL I take great pride in taking care of our home...I want everyone happy and comfortable when they are there...I LOVE to clean!!..I love buying cleaning supplies...crazy, huh?...but I'm always looking for new products or scents--and Im obsessed with lavendar!!--the smell just puts me a cleaning mood..LOL So, I was delighted to find this:
New Clorox 2 For Colors....in lavendar scent!! Some more of my favorites:
I find alot of great ideas for homekeeping in books and magazines too, I really enjoy finding new recipes in this one:
These are two of my favorites also, I have subscriptions for these:
My sweet husband totally surprised me last night when I arrived home--he bought me something I've wanted for a long time....I'm not telling what it is right now, it's still in the box--but once it's put together I will have a post with pictures!!
My Menu Plan Monday is below.....
1 comment:
I love taking care of my home, too! The new Victoria magazine is wonderful and I enjoyed the Better Homes one too, which I read at my mother-in-law's house this past weekend.
I'm looking forward to your surprise!
~Kelli
Post a Comment